Every house is unique, and every house cleaning fee is based on the individual house and the family’s needs. The first house cleaning visit costs more than subsequent visits because it takes additional cleaning time to get the home up to our house cleaning standards. Your estimate for the house cleaning service will be expressed as a flat fee, so there are no surprises at the end of the cleaning that you have to pay more than expected. During our visit, you will receive an estimate for both the initial cleaning and the regular house cleaning visits up front.
This is your option. You may give us a key or hide it in a secure area. You could also be home. We leave this up to you.
If you have a security system, please make necessary arrangements to give us the access to your home on your scheduled day.Some clients establish a guest or temporary code and some provide us with their permanent code. We will work with whatever makes you comfortable.
Our top priority is the safety of our cleaners and customers. We recommend that you also review the CDC’s guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe; and
- Social distancing.
- We also ask that all customers proactively follow the CDC’s guidelines to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus during your bookings. Other recommendations for customers include:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your cleaner is cleaning. This will (1) allow the cleaner to clean thoroughly and without interruption and (2) maintain the 6-foot person-to-person distance currently recommended by the CDC.
- Wear a face covering during the service if you are home, if possible
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the well-being of those living in your home or your cleaner.
You have 48 hours prior to your scheduled cleaning time to reschedule or cancel. Any schedule changes made within 48 hours notice will result in a $90 fee.
Please advise us if you have pets and provide any information regarding your pets that would be helpful for us to know. Thoug h not a requirement, we prefer pets to be restricted from the areas we clean, so our maids can focus 100% on the house cleaning. Also, it helps with efficiency and reduces the risk of your pets being afraid and attempting to get out of the house.
You may pay by cash, check, or credit card. Payment is due at the time of service, unless arranged otherwise.
We provide all necessary house/office cleaning supplies and equipment. If you have special cleaning products you want to use, please be sure to discuss it at the estimate, so that we can properly follow your request.
While tipping is left to your discretion, we feel it’s customary to tip their professional house cleaner if they provide excellent service. It’s customary to tip servers at a restaurant, hair stylists, bellboys…the list goes on.
The best way is to call post your review on Google directly or call us at 469-473-6279 Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, it’s extremely important for us to get your feedback ASAP, so we can quickly adjust to your style.